Coupled with our continued efforts to maintain an exceptional safety record is our commitment to environmental stewardship. Our team strives to be leaders in the industry through responsible work practices.
Many of our core services require performance on and above water requiring a heightened awareness of the potential industrial impacts to the environment. PPM is committed to minimizing that potential and has adopted environmentally responsible practices into our daily operational culture. Some of these efforts include:
- Carbon footprint evaluations
- Strategies for carbon emission reductions
- Recycling programs
- Water reduction measures
- Energy reduction measures
- Fleet of low-emission vehicles
- Bubble Curtain/Noise Attenuation Systems
- Vegetable Oil-based fluids and lubricants
- Daily checks of hydraulic lines, fittings and fuel lines
- USCG Compliant Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plans (SOPEP)
PPM is often involved in green construction management and as a company we strive for greater levels of sustainability.
To learn more about our commitment to sustainability, Environmental Policy Statement: